Sunday, 15 October 2017
Tonight, I would like to share about what traders do need to prepare ahead of a tradng week.
Being a trader : Preparations
Sun, Oct 15, 2017 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM +08
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Sunday, 8 October 2017
Tuesday, 3 October 2017
CAB : moved back up to RM1
Malakof : Back to RM1 level to buy?
KPJ : After adjustment of dividends and split, it is back to RM1 level, to consider.
Mitra : buy at current with cut-loss RM1? Mitra gapped down ... and from RM1.30 plus, it is reaching for RM1.
VS-wa : At 1.07 now, also surged and breakout RM1 yesterday. I m still holding some.
LayHong ... also moving bove RM1, after adjustment of prices.
Which RM1 stocks do you like?
Saturday, 30 September 2017
And the winner for 2017 is .... "Technology" ... you may want to plot all the indices together and compare them.
This is just to show why I changed from trading construction ... into tech-stocks in 2017.
Then ... all would be wondering ... is the tech-rally over-heated or ... the trend is over?
Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Morning ... end-Sept.
KLCI has been dropping for days now ... and see if it will rebound later.
Steel : having correction now ... and we shall see if any light shining later.
Lionind : took the hammer but it failed me and I have to cut-loss yesterday.
Masteel : after ex-bons yesterday morning was 'green' but then ... selling came it.
LeonFB : After I sold at the shooting star ... it has been dropping for few days. From 90cents to 80cents level now.
These are three steel-stocks I traded when it was UP ... and exited all. Now, need to check if the correction is 'over' soon to buyback.
Monday, 25 September 2017
Sendai : breaking support ... and I have to exit yesterday with cut-loss 84.5, at the moment is 81.5cents.
Support broken, sell. Don't really follow news and dont know why it is diving so sharply and I m attracted. I think Uncle Koon still holding to his positions, perhaps maybe adding into her.
As fundamentalist, one would average it down (discounted price) but as traders, we have to sell first and see if we could buy lower at next support for technical-rebound trade.
It is strong downtrend now ... and risk is high.